Weekend Masses will be held at 4:00pm on Saturday, and 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm on Sunday. To ensure everyone's safety, there will be a limited number of spaces available. A signup email will be sent out on Tuesday via Flocknote. Unfortunately, you will not be able to attend without registering in advance to allow for the necessary social distancing. We can now safely accommodate 360 people for each Mass. When we reach the social-distancing capacity of 235 in the main Church, we will put up signs in the narthex directing an additional 125 people to the Social Hall and Children’s Chapel. Mass is simulcast to both spaces and we will bring Holy Communion to you. To ensure social-distancing and keep everyone safe, please do not stand in the narthex or around the walls inside the church.
- We will continue to send Mass to you electronically so please do not put yourself at risk. Archbishop Lori has suspended the obligation to attend Mass and it is extremely important that you do not put yourself or others at risk. If not feeling well, please stay at home and pray with us electronically.
- Everyone must wear a mask, which covers the nose and mouth, throughout the entire Mass, except when receiving communion.
- Please keep the social distancing requirement of 6 feet away from the closest person; however members of the same household may sit together.
- Holy Communion will be distributed on the hand; please keep 6 feet away from the person in front of you.
- Restrooms are now open with the following conditions—only 2 people at a time and please wear your mask covering your mouth and nose at all times.
Please use the form below to signup for the Mass that you wish to attend. You may only signup for one Mass per email. You will receive a confirmation at the email you provide. If you need to cancel or change your signup, you may do so via your confirmation email.
Sunday Masses will be streamed live at 4:00pm on Saturday, and at 8:00am, 10:00am, and 12:00pm on Sunday. Weekday masses will be live streamed at 7:00am Monday-Friday. Click on the link below to view the masses while they are in progress. If you come in late while the mass is still streaming, you can rewind as well. If you wish to receive links to recorded masses, please signup through Flocknote.
Daily Mass - 7:00am in the church
Saturday daily masses are held at 8:00am.
On Saturday, drive-through Confessions will be heard from 2:00 pm to 3:30 pm. Enter the St Louis parking lot from the Ten Oaks Road entrance and leave by Route 108. *Confessions may be canceled or postponed due to bad weather.
- No more than 10 people in the Chapel at any time. If 10 present, wait until someone leaves before re-entering.
- Wear a mask covering your mouth and nose at all times
- Maintain a 6 foot safe social distance in the pews
- Use available sanitizing wipes to clean the area where you will be sitting/kneeling to pray including seat, top of the pew in front of you.
- Throw away used sanitizing wipes before exiting the Chapel.
In this time of uncertainty, please know that we rely on your charitable giving now more than ever - not only so that the parish can meet its financial obligations, but it also allows us to continue assisting those most in need. Using Our Sunday Visitor Online Giving is the best way for us to accomplish this.
Visit https://www.osvonlinegiving.com/1899 and create your account today! It’s fast, easy, and secure. This option makes use of current, and more secure, technology for you to easily set up recurring contributions to the parish on a more flexible and convenient schedule than EFT.
IMPORTANT NOTE: If you have set up payments via your bank website to come to St. Louis Church we ask that you prayerfully consider switching to Our Sunday Visitor Online Giving. This allows your charitable contributions to be put to use immediately.
Other Online Giving Parishioner benefits include:
Secure and confidential. There is no need to share your banking and payment information with the parish office.
Efficient. You may choose to set up direct withdrawals from your checking or savings account or a credit card.
Simple. You can start, stop, and change your contribution at any time of day or night.
Variety and ease. You are able to give not only recurring donations to Offertory, etc., but when a special or second collection arises, it’s quick and easy for you to contribute there as well.
Charitable giving. At a glance, you can track your charitable giving throughout the year and obtain a statement at the beginning of the year for your taxes.
Archdiocese of Baltimore
Have you visited the Archdiocese of Baltimore's website? Did you even know there was one? You are encouraged to visit archbalt.org often for the Archbishop's homilies and blog. Learn all about our archdiocesan history, mission, and policies. Sign up to receive bulletins or view pages for ethics reporting, career opportunities, and vocations. You can also find information about many Archdiocesan ministries, the Archbishop's Annual Appeal, and the past few years' annual reports of income and expenditure. It's a wealth of information!