St. Louis Catholic Church Cemetery Rules and Regulations
- Only human remains may be interred in any grave. The remains of only one (1) person shall be permitted in any casket. The cremains of only one (1) person shall be permitted in any urn. Only one (1) casket shall be permitted in any grave, OR two (2) urns shall be permitted in any grave, OR one (1) casket and one (1) urn shall be permitted in any grave. All interments must be in a state approved vault. No vault, mausoleum, monument or memorial shall be erected in the Cemetery without the prior written consent of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery, all monuments, memorials or other structures upon the lot shall be of such design and specification as approved by the Saint Louis Cemetery and shall be placed so as not to encroach upon any other lot, walkway or path and Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery reserves the right, at any time to remove or have removed any monument, memorial or other structure whatever which has not been approved, which encroaches on any other lot, walkway or path and to remove any inscription which Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery determines, in its sole discretion, is improper, inappropriate, detrimental or unfitting for a Catholic cemetery.
- The opening, closing, sodding, and erection of a permanent monument or memorial for the grave shall be the financial responsibility of the owner of the gravesite.
- Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery shall have the authority to reject any plan or design for any monument or memorial which on account of size, design, inscription, kind or quality of material in the sole opinion of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery unsuitable to be placed within the cemetery. Monuments or markers of wood, iron, artificial stone, concrete or any other composition are prohibited. Saint Louis Cemetery shall take care of the Lot. No trees, shrubbery, ivy or planting of any kind will be allowed on the Lot covered by this Certificate, without the written consent of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery.
- It shall be the responsibility of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery to mow the grass, and to re-sod and reseed the Lot at such times and in its sole judgment as it may deem necessary.
- Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery assumes no responsibility for the safe condition or maintenance of the monuments, memorials or vases or for any damage to same by the elements or vandalism.
- The rights of the owner of the gravesite stated in the described Lot shall not be sold, conveyed, assigned or encumbered without the express written approval of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery. Any conveyance, assignment or encumbrance without the written approval of Saint Louis Catholic Church Cemetery shall be null and void.
- No artificial flowers during April through October (the mowing season).
- Monuments require prior approval.
- Vaults are required for in ground interments casket and cremains.
- Landscape of grave with prior approval only to include bushes and or borders.