Why should I come on retreat?
- Beautiful, cozy 25 person lodge with a fireplace, hot tub, and places to hike
- Delicious and hearty meals
- An accepting environment to discuss your faith and ask questions
- Guided prayer to support you in connecting with God
- Talks offered on the topics of your choosing (you can vote/ offer suggestions with registration)
- Lots of free time to do whatever you need in order to relax: watching movies, reading books, going hiking, playing games, hanging out with the other retreatants, painting and drawing
Details about Retreat
- We will meet in the St. Louis parking lot on Tuesday at 1pm and return on Thursday by 5pm.
- Only those over 21 are able to drive, so if you are over 21, we may ask for your help with carpooling.
- There are 20 spots for retreatants (and another 5 for leaders). Registration is first come, first serve. You MUST get your payment and your adult release form in by Dec 1 to hold your spot. Otherwise, those on the waiting list will be accepted.
- Retreatants may be asked to share beds. Yes, this sounds awkward, but we were able to arrange it last year so only people who were friends and didn’t mind shared a bed, and they were mostly girls. Shout out to the pair of guys from last year! 😉
- You do NOT have to be Catholic or a part of St. Louis to attend this retreat. However, it should be understood that the retreat will be lead from a Catholic perspective, that embraces respectful dialogue with all other perspectives.
- You DO have to be between the ages of 18 & 22. If you are in college, but don’t fall into this age range, just contact Katie to discuss before registering.
- Packing List DCL18
- Registration– full
- Payment: Either send a check made payable to St. Louis CYM, Memo: College Retreat to Katie Erskine || RE: College Retreat|| 12500 Clarksville Pike || Clarksville, MD 21029 OR Drop off in the parish office. If parish office is closed, leave it in the mailbox outside of the door.
- Adult Release Form Deep Creek Lake 2018– either upload into the registration, scan and email to email@example.com, OR mail to the above address