St. Louis College & Young Adult Ministry
Providing young adults a faith-home base from which to launch; offering ways to grow deeper in knowing, loving and serving God; and forming a values-based community of friends that is inclusive and welcoming.
What is St. Louis College/Young Adult Ministry?
- To help young adults remain involved in their parish community
- To support students in getting involved with their Catholic communities at school
- Assist students in the transition from high school to college
- To provide opportunities for faith building, friendship, and fun!
- College Ministry is not just for college students, but for all college-aged young adults. It is most active during Winter Break and the summer, when more people are home!
College Connection: Offering care packages, campus visits, mailings, events and community throughout the year but especially during Winter, Spring and Summer breaks. Includes Retreats! Connecting college students with alumni parishioners.
Young Adult Community: Various offerings for 18 and over! Check back here often.
- ChristLife Young Adults (CLYA) is a community of young adults, ages 18-35, facilitating an encounter with the living God and forms young adults to follow Jesus Christ as missionary disciples. Since 2009, CLYA has been a welcoming, informal community of young adults, committed to supporting one another in their journey of faith. All young adults, wherever they are in their faith, are welcome to attend our events. CLYA is an outreach of ChristLife, an apostolate of the Archdiocese of Baltimore. Learn more about upcoming events at www.clya.org or contact Jennifer King at firstname.lastname@example.org or (443) 388-8910. Follow CLYA on facebook and Instagram.
- P3 at the Baltimore Basilica https://www.americasfirstcathedral.org/events/
- Rooted Catholic Young Adults. Contact Jennifer Yousef to get on their email list for upcoming events and find out more at https://yagrootedinhim.wixsite.com/rootedinhim
- Join St. Louis Young Adult Email List (18-35 year olds)
Maggie Snyder is the contact person for College & Young Adult Ministry. Please contact her with questions!