Are you in college or between 18-22ish? You’re on the right page! Read on!
SUMMER 2021 CALENDAR:
- Saturday, June 12, 10am-Noon – MORNING HIKE @ CASCADE FALLS.
- Friday, July 2, 6-8pm – SUNSET HIKE @ SERPENTINE TRAIL
- Tuesday, July 6 & Wednesday, July 7 – SERVICE DAYS @ LITTLE PORTION FARM
- Sunday, August 8 – COLLEGE SEND-OFF MASS AND SOCIAL @ ST. LOUIS
- Have ideas to meet? Let’s make it happen! Contact Luisa at firstname.lastname@example.org
You always have a home here!
Stay in touch throughout college by joining College Connection.
- Each month, you will receive an e-newsletter with home-town news, articles, prayers and other topics just for you.
- You will be paired with an alumni prayer partner who will actively pray for you throughout the school year and, together with St. Francis and St. Louis CYM, send you cards and care packages throughout the school year.
- You will remain in the program until you graduate or opt out.
- If you are local to St. Louis (within about an hour’s driving distance), I make a campus visit and bring you treats from home.
- During Advent and Lent, you’ll be invited to special virtual opportunities to make that time meaningful.
- During college breaks, look out for invitations to get-together! Big events include: College Winter Break Retreat the first week of January, College Habitat at the end of May, College Homecoming mid-May and College Send-Off in early August.
Please email Luisa with questions or suggestions! Or if you signed up and have not heard/received anything in more than a month!