Are you a student? You’re on the right page! Read on!
You always have a home here!
Stay in touch throughout college by joining College Connection.
RSVP FOR COLLEGE CONNECTION PICNIC NOW!
(MAY 23 11-1 @ ST. LOUIS FIELD *WEATHER PERMITTING*)
- Each month, you will receive an e-newsletter with home-town news, articles, prayers and other topics just for you.
- You will be paired with an alumni prayer partner who will actively pray for you throughout the school year and, together with St. Francis and St. Louis CYM, send you cards and care packages throughout the school year.
- You will remain in the program until you graduate or opt out.
- If you are local to St. Louis (within about an hour’s driving distance), I make a campus visit and bring you treats from home.
- During Advent and Lent, you’ll be invited to special virtual opportunities to make that time meaningful.
- During college breaks, look out for invitations to get-together! Big events include: College Winter Break Retreat the first week of January, College Habitat at the end of May, College Homecoming mid-May and College Send-Off in early August.
Please email Luisa with questions or suggestions! Or if you signed up and have not heard/received anything in more than a month!