My name is Luisa Palting and I am the Confirmation Coordinator at St. Louis. On behalf of the CYM Office, welcome to the Confirmation process! Our direct Confirmation preparation begins during January of sophomore year and concludes in the Fall of junior year.
To register a high school sophomore for Confirmation, follow the steps below. To enter the Confirmation process, students should be currently involved in religious education classes either through school or St. Louis. If you are unsure of where you fit within the Confirmation process, please give us a call! 410-531-6668.
- If you are a high school sophomore and currently attending Catholic high school or part of the St. Louis Religious Education program (Monday nights, Wired, Edge), please register now online via this link: http://www.stlouisparish.org/cym/confirmation-registration/
2.) Attend a 2019 Parent and Candidate Information Session.
- Sunday, January 27 from 4-5:30 pm OR Tuesday, January 29th from 7-8:30 pm in the Social Hall. Only ONE session needs to be attended.
- This information meeting is for at least one parent and the Confirmation candidate to attend together.
- AFTER JANUARY 29th, you will need to schedule a make up session with Luisa Palting.
3.) Turn in the following at the Information Session
- Payment of $200 made payable to St. Louis CYM
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
If you have any questions about the registration or the Confirmation process, please do not hesitate to call or email me! I look forward to this time with your families!
-Luisa Palting || firstname.lastname@example.org || 410-531-6668