As we approach the 2021-2022 school year, our constant goal is to keep our students, faculty, staff and community safe. St. Louis School continues to follow the directives of and work collaboratively with the Archdiocese of Baltimore, various government officials and the Howard County Health Department.
Please the below updates regarding the school environment for the 2021-2022 school year. Please note that policies may change and St. Louis School administration will continue to make the necessary adjustments to ensure the safety of our community.
- Masks - A decision regarding the wearing of masks has not yet been finalized. We will provide an update as soon as possible.
- Social Distancing - St. Louis School will operate at three feet social distance in the classroom.
- Cohorts - Classroom cohorts will no longer be mandated during the 2021-2022 school year.
- School Sanitization - Ongoing sanitizing of school facilities and hand hygiene practices will be required to mitigate the spread of COVID-19, RSV infections, and Influenza.
- COVID-19 Vaccinations - St. Louis School will not require students to receive the COVID-19 vaccine. We do encourage our school community to get vaccinated to mitigate the risk of COVID-19 and Influenza.
- Wellness Checks - Wellness checks will not be required during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Quarantine - We are continuing to monitor quarantine guidelines for COVID-19 positive cases and close contacts from the CDC and the Maryland Department of Health. We will continue to communicate with St. Louis School families as we receive more information.
- Parent Volunteers - Parent volunteers will be permitted on campus during the 2021-2022 school year.
- Field Trips - Field trips will resume for the 2021-2022 school year.
- School Uniform - Students will wear uniforms according to policy in the St. Louis School Handbook, with Friday designated as Spiritwear day.
- Attendance Forms - During the school year, if your student(s) will be absent or has a dismissal change, please complete the appropriate form below.
Must be submitted by 10:00 am on the day of the Early Dismissal
St. Louis School will be providing daily recordings of classroom instruction for all core content subjects via Google Classroom.