Each student is a unique individual and deserves an academic experience where mind AND spirit rejoice!
The Saint Louis School Illumination Program was established in 2007 to address the diverse learning needs of its students. Staffed by four teaching specialists, the program is designed to assist and accommodate students of all ability levels in order to optimize the students’ learning experience in the school’s rigorous curriculum.
Highlights of Illumination Program
- An AIP (Academic Intervention Plan) is created for students who qualify based on evaluations
- FLEX (foreign language exempt) classes for those who qualify
- Screens for reading achievement and provides intervention for the primary grades
- Differentiated instruction
- Collaboration with teachers, administrators and parents
- Whole group, small group and inclusion
- No additional tuition to participate
For a more comprehensive overview of the Illuminations program, please click here.