Our program is designed to encourage the spiritual, cognitive, social, emotional, and physical development of your young child. We will foster the confidence that they will need to be successful in Kindergarten and throughout their school years.
Children must be 4 years old by September 1st of the year in which they enter Pre-K
- Children must be able to use the restroom independently
- Class size – 15 students/ One certified teacher and one full time aide
- Monday through Friday - Full Day with Half Day Option
- Full Day – 9:05 am to 3:20 pm
- Half Day Option – 9:05 am to 1:05 pm
- Academic Curriculum - Archdiocese of Baltimore Early Childhood Education Course of Study
- Instruction focuses on language and literacy, math, science, social studies, art, and religion with weekly Specials in Spanish, Music, Art, Library, and P.E.
- Physical Activity – Gross motor development through outdoor play time, music, and movement activities and weekly physical education classes
- Spiritual Life – Chapel time once a month
- Parent Communication – Bi-weekly newsletter for parents
- Healthy snacks provided
- In – house field trips and shared school activities