My name is Luisa Palting and I am the Confirmation Coordinator at St. Louis. On behalf of the CYM Office, welcome to the Confirmation process! Our direct Confirmation preparation begins during January of sophomore year and concludes in the Fall of junior year.
To register a high school sophomore for Confirmation, follow the steps below. To enter the Confirmation process, students should be currently involved in religious education classes either through school or St. Louis. If you are unsure of where you fit within the Confirmation process, please give us a call! 410-531-6668.
- If you are a high school sophomore and part of the St. Louis Religious Education program (Monday nights, Wired, Edge), you will receive an invitation to register and attend the parent/candidate information session. If you are not in the program and would like information, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Registration will open in December with a live link to the registration form.
2.) Attend a 2019Parent and Candidate Information Session.
- Sunday, January 6 from 3-4:30pm OR Tuesday, January 8th from 7-8:30pm in the Howard Bishop Room. Only ONE session needs to be attended.
- This information meeting is for at least one parent and the Confirmation candidate to attend together.
- AFTER JANUARY 8, you will need to schedule a make up session with Luisa Palting.
3.) Turn in the following to Luisa (via online means, mail, or at the Information Session).
Mailing address is 12500 Clarksville Pike Clarksville, MD 21029.
- Payment of $200 made payable to St. Louis CYM
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Wallet-sized photo of candidate with full name written on the back *Can upload with registration*
If you have any questions about the registration or the Confirmation process, please do not hesitate to call or email me! I look forward to this time with your families!
-Luisa Palting || email@example.com || 410-531-6668