My name is Katie Erskine and I am the Confirmation Coordinator at St. Louis. On behalf of the CYM Office, welcome to the Confirmation process! Our direct Confirmation preparation begins during January of sophomore year and concludes in the Fall of junior year.
To register a high school sophomore for Confirmation, follow the steps below. To enter the Confirmation process, students should be currently involved in religious education classes either through school or St. Louis. If you are unsure of where you fit within the Confirmation process, please give us a call! 410-531-6668.
- It is not too late to register! Email email@example.com for the Registration Link.
2.) Attend a Parent and Candidate Information Session.
- January 23rd from 7-8:30pm in the Howard Bishop Rooms OR January 28th from 3-4:30pm in the Social Hall. Only ONE session needs to be attended.
- This information meeting is for at least one parent and the Confirmation candidate to attend together.
- AFTER JANUARY 28, you will need to schedule a make up session with Katie Erskine.
3.) Turn in the following to Katie (via online means, mail, or the Information Session). Mailing address is 12500 Clarksville Pike Clarksville, MD 21029.
- Payment of $200 made payable to St. Louis CYM
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Wallet-sized photo of candidate with full name written on the back *Can upload with registration*
If you have any questions about the registration or the Confirmation process, please do not hesitate to call or email me! I look forward to this time with your families!
-Katie Erskine || firstname.lastname@example.org || 410-531-6668