My name is Katie Erskine (do you like my cublicle selfie?). On behalf of the CYM Office, welcome to the Confirmation process! Our direct Confirmation preparation at St. Louis begins during January of sophomore year and concludes in the Fall of junior year.
Our Confirmation Information Sessions for 2017 occurred on January 8 & 10. If you are a current 10th grader and you missed those meetings, you are still able to register by following the directions below. If you are older than 10th grade, please contact me so we can chat about your best option for Confirmation.
1.) Contact Katie to register.
- You will register using an online link. TIP: Before you begin, find your Baptismal Certificate. Some of the information required is found on your certificate.
2.) Attend a Parent and Candidate Information Session with Katie.
- The make up Information Sessions are as follows:
- Tuesday, January 24 from 6-6:30pm in the Youth Room
- Wednesday, January 25 from 6-6:30pm in the Youth Room
- Please RSVP to email@example.com.
- High school students are asked to attend as well as parents.
3.) Turn in the following to Katie (via mail or the Information Session). Mailing address is 12500 Clarksville Pike Clarksville, MD 21029.
- Payment of $190 made payable to St. Louis CYM
- Copy of Baptismal Certificate
- Wallet-sized photo of candidate with full name written on the back
If you have any questions about the registration or the Confirmation process, please do not hesitate to call or email me! I look forward to this time with your families!
-Katie Erskine || firstname.lastname@example.org || 410-531-6668