What is Worthy of the Call?
“Worthy of the Call” Training is necessary for all parish volunteers between the ages of 14 & 17. The training consists of a video and reflection questions that cover topics such as the purpose of Youth Ministry, ways that you can protect yourself as a volunteer, signs that a young person is experiencing a crisis, and how to handle a young person in crisis.
To Become a Certified Volunteer Through “Worthy of the Call” Training
Complete the check list below and mail all necessary paperwork can be mailed to
Marianne Faulstich at 12500 Clarksville Pike, Clarksville, MD 21029.
- Archdiocesan Application for Volunteer Service (Español) signed by parent or guardian and youth volunteer completed and reviewed
- Volunteer reviews the Code of Conduct for Church Personnel (Español)
- Volunteer reviews the Statement of Policy for the Protection of Children and Youth (Español)
- Three (3) references provided, checked, and documented
- Volunteer receives Worthy of the Call training **Must watch Worthy of the Call Video in CYM Office**